“A little bit of Monica in my life,
A little bit of Erica by my side,
A little bit of Rita is all I need,
A little bit of Tina is what I see,
A little bit of Sandra in the sun,
A little bit of Mary all night long,
A little bit of Jessica, here I am…”
If you don’t know this reference, you’re definitely too young for me.
So a certain poop is going into/already in labor. The internet says dog labor (whatever the fuck it’s called) lasts from 12-24 hours. God help me.EDIT: she had 4 little poops (one was lost unfortunately. RIP little poop.) Now she’s in the pen with her little poops in a box with my big poop’s old blanket and she won’t stop licking them long enough to let them have some milk. (Also she’s being extra super protective & auntie poop doesn’t know what to do with herself.) I love my poops. Past and future poops.
I have reached an amazing number of 3500 followers!
As a thank you, I will be hosting a $100 Victoria Secret eGiftCard Giveaway!
The Rules & Details
- Must be following me, Lotuslolita - a nymphet, DDLG, slightly nsfw, and kinky oriented blog that dabbles in vintage aesthetics and kawaii stuff. Understand that my blog has really unorthodox and to some, uncomfortable content before you decide to follow me for the giveaway.
- Reblogs with the original text and rules count only. If your number is chosen and it is a like that you used to book mark the post, it will not count.
- The winner will receive a $100 eGiftcard, so the winner must be open to sending me their email as soon as they win. They will have 48 hours to get back to me with their email and if they do not claim it, another winner will be chosen.
- This must reach a 1000 notes before a winner is randomly chosen.
- That being said, the giveaway will end on November 2nd, my birthday.
- Be open to either posing in the things you buy yourself, or pose the things you bought and post it on tumblr!
How do Victoria Secret eGiftcards work?
On my end, I go to the Victoria Secret website, enter credit card info and with the winner’s email, an email gets sent from VS. This VS email blatantly says “You Received an eGiftCard” in the subject. In the email, you a pic of the “giftcard,” the second image in this post, the amount of money in the giftcard, and a barcode with a pin number attached to the giftcard. The giftcard is redeemable to use both in store and online. I’ve had one gifted to me once and it was really easy to use c:
Anyway! Thanks again for all the support.
Kubrick exhibit opens today at Spoke Art out in San Francisco! Reception is open to the public from 6 to 10. Here is the finished pic of my piece.
Made from hand cut stencils, spray paint, and Chinese newsprint on stretched canvas, 18 x 24 inches.